About your Search

20120901
20120930
Search Results 0 to 7 of about 8 (some duplicates have been removed)
with people. they know men and women like michelle obama. they know men like barack obama. and they are not falling for it and they are the neadrethals. they are wondering, what cave did you come out of? >> ana marie, is this due to desperation that they are going back to the old dirty tricks and code words because they are losing and they've become desperate? >> i think so, al. i have to say, i want to be totally fair. people said some really nasty things about george bush when he was in office. there are pretty awful character turs of him. there's one significant thing, it did not have the racialress nans of him and that's a huge thing. here's one thing that i think they have in common. those things didn't really work. those slurs against george bush did not really work with the mass amount of people and i do not think that these things are working in part because we have grown as a country. we elected barack obama. that doesn't mean that we've seen the end of racism but it does mean that people my age, people a little younger than me don't have that same resonance becau
for barack obama right now. one is as michelle was just saying look at his popularity right now. part of that is a product of how the republicans have treated bill and hillary clinton for the past few years. where they treated them for villains for 15 years. and started in 2008 saying he was the good democrat and now barack obama is the bad one. and bill says the policies he wants to implement on tax rates for rich, that's what clinton enacted in 1993. he can say i did that. every single republican in the house, every republican in the senate in 1993 said exactly what every single republican today is saying. and look what happened in the 1990s. look how the deficits came down. didn't harm the economy to have those higher tax rates. that's all barack obama wants to go back to now. and the other reason is simply there's a contrast here between what happened under bill clinton and under george w. bush. it's hard for barack obama to be explicit about saying that. when he invokes bush, it's easy for the republicans to say he's blaming the predecessor. that doesn't apply to clinton. >> mich
's speech with the empty chair, 3.2 million. michelle obama's dnc speech, 3.2 million. romney's rnc speech, 1.1 million. >> that's pretty unbelievable chart right there. when you're losing to clint eastwood's empty chair speech by 2.1 million people, that's unreal. >> when you do a video of you talking about 47% by 2.3 million. >> that's unreal. and i think you hit on something very key here, which is when people watch that 47% video, they've been trying to get a sense, who is this man really? he's been all over the board. he was the moderate governor of massachusetts. now he's spouting these tea party talking points. who is he really? and when they saw that video, they said, ah, this is who is he at his core and we don't like it. >> well, krystal ball and dana milbank, thank you for your time and have a good weekend. be sure to check out krystal right here on "the cycle" here at 3:00 p.m. eastern. >>> the real voter in america is coming from the americans. a gop operative is being investigated for hundreds of cases of potential fraud, including registering dead people to vote as republica
at your house for dinner? only a third said romney and well over half said president obama because he's so out of touch. he's that 1% compared to the rest of the 99%. >> michelle cottle and victoria defranchesco soto. >>> >>> from rush limbaugh to murdoch, more and more are freaking out. >>> plus the secretary of explaining stuff. bill clinton is making a key argument for president obama in a critical swing state. [ male announcer ] wouldn't it be nice if there was an easier, less expensive option than a traditional lawyer? at legalzoom you get personalized services for your family and your business that's 100% guaranteed. so go to legalzoom.com today for personalized, affordable legal protection. three words dad, e-trade financial consultants. they'll hook you up with a solid plan. wa-- wa-- wait a minute; bobby? bobby! what are you doing man? i'm speed dating! [ male announcer ] get investing advice for your family at e-trade. why does my mouth feel dryer than i remember it to be? there are more people taking more medication, so we see people suffering from dry mouth more so. we may see
Search Results 0 to 7 of about 8 (some duplicates have been removed)